Finance Your Annual Membership
- Pay an affordable monthly amount for your year-long program.
- For us to stay focused on patient care, we have enlisted the help of Health Credit Services (HCS) to finance your membership.
- HCS is a Quality of Life medical specialty lender in partnership with Cross River Bank, insured by the FDIC.
All payment options allow you to submit itemized receipts for each appointment which can be submitted to your insurer for insurance reimbursement. Unfortunately, Medicare and Medicaid patients are not eligible for reimbursement*
New Patient Membership: $2300 per year
Existing Patient Membership: $1,750 per year
Finance Your Membership Today!
1. New patients: quickly complete this scheduling form!
Indicate that you are interested in the Membership option and if you would like to finance or pay in full.
(Existing patients: No need to complete the scheduling form. Please call Denise at x 0 or message her via your Power2Patient portal.)
2. Prequalify to Finance Your Annual Membership.
Please contact us to let us know you are ready to schedule your 1st member appointment before completing the HCS application. Even if you already have an appointment scheduled, we will need to know you are opting into the Annual Comprehensive Membership prior to your first Membership appointment. All financed applications must be approved by PIM in order to process.
Memberships cannot be backdated to include previous appointments.
(If you wish to pay upfront and receive $200 back in supplements, skip this step)
For all new patient members, $300 deposit due at time of scheduling, this amount is applied to your membership cost and allows you 30 days to choose if you wish to pay upfront, finance your Membership or proceed with individual appointments.
(Existing patients, no deposit required)
Review your options for the $2000 financed portion of the Membership through prequalification. Or $1750 if you are financing an existing patient membership.
Prequalification is quick, easy and will NOT affect your credit.
No appointment needed to check your options through prequalification.
3. We Will Contact You!
After receiving your request for a Free 20 minute Consultation, New Patient Appointment or existing patient memership visit, we contact you to schedule a time.
In the meantime, feel free to check if you prequalify (see above - does NOT affect your credit) and review our FAQ.
4. Secure Your Appointments
- Pay a $300 deposit( new patients only) at the time of scheduling and apply for financing if you choose, please see our financial policy for questions about cancellations. Be sure to let Denise know if you are interested in the Prime Cognition Program.
- If you choose to finance, please secure your first Membership appointment before starting your HCS application as we will need to schedule to provide the first treatment date (not needed to prequalify and check rates, prequalification will NOT affect your credit!) Your initial visit must occur within 60 days of your finance application date. HCS allows your application to remain open for 30 days to accept.
- Enter treatment start date (the date of your first appointment) and continue your HCS financing application.
- Email or fax a copy of your Driver's license or photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org for security purposes, we cannot process your application without this!
- Once your ID is received by PIM, you will be prompted via email to finalize and E-sign your HCS financing application.
- It is important for processing to provide your full legal name, date of birth, recent physical address and a proper email address in order to prevent delay in your care.
- If you prefer not to E-sign, email to email@example.com or print and fax to: 704-899-5925.
- If you have any issues, or receive an error in your application, please contact HCS customer support Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm EST 866-319-6714, otherwise HCS will contact you the next business day if they notice any errors.
- If possible, we suggest you schedule appointments upfront approximately every 6 weeks (we recommend at least 2 visits with our Nutritionist). We find this is the average time need for testing and implementation of your Comprehensive Integrative Medicine Plan in between follow ups with Lauren, Annmarie or Rachel.
5. Welcome, New Members!
- Congratulations on your commitment to your health!
- Please complete your New Patient Intake (new patients only) at least 1 week prior to your first appointment. Existing and new patients, be sure to e-Sign your Membership Agreement in the P2P portal 1 week before your next appointment.