Philadelphia Integrative Medicine's
INTEGRATIVE FERTILITY PROGRAM
Our comprehensive Integrative Fertility Program is designed to support all women and men who seek to achieve pregnancy, including those already incorporating conventional infertility treatments and procedures.
Through our integrative fertility approach we see you as a whole person and address all aspects of lifestyle–body, mind, spirit. Integrative medicine seeks to help strengthen and promote the body’s natural self-healing mechanisms to achieve pregnancy and wellness. We combine cutting edge medicine and functional testing in a warm, holistic and individual approach.
Lauren Houser CRNP, fellowship trained at the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, offers cutting edge functional testing to address and treat root causes of infertility including hormone imbalances, impaired methylation, nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxicities. Her passion for fertility care grew out of her personal experience using integrative medicine to conceive successfully. Combining her background in both neonatal intensive care and women’s health, Lauren’s offers an expert approach to conception care.
We offer a free 20-minute consultation for all new patients!
Initial 60-minute consult with both partners. The initial visit will include a thorough evaluation of history, health, and lifestyle. Individualized treatment plans and recommendations will be developed and reviewed.
- Specialty lab testing: copay is determined upfront and rarely exceeds $150, not mandatory; Philadelphia Integrative Medicine receives no benefit from any testing we recommend. Specialty testing can be used to evaluate nutritional and gut health, hormone elimination and dysfunction, vitamin and mineral deficiency, genetics (MTHFR), and toxins exposure.
- Incorporation of Mind Body practice: basic skills will be taught and free apps and downloads provided.
- Supplements recommendations: Personalized to each patient and chosen with care to avoid any medication interactions.
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Recommendations
- Healing Touch
- Referrals to other providers: as medically appropriate, may include conventional and integrative practitioners.
- Functional lab testing through Quest/Labcorp: if indicated, assessing thyroid, adrenal, hormone and additional nutrient values–we offer much more than a purely conventional assessment.
How to book your appointment
To book your Integrative Fertility Program appointment or free 20-minute in-person consultation, simply fill out our scheduling form.