Access to effective, affordable integrative care.
Annual Comprehensive Membership
A Collaborative Approach to Integrative Healthcare
For all new and existing patients. Join anytime!
As providers, we are constantly looking for better ways to help our patients reach their personal health goals while maintaining affordability. We are proud to introduce a lower cost, higher value annual PIM membership for 2018. You may also choose individual appointments.
Comprehensive Benefits Include:
8 visits (including 1 new patient visit or extended follow up for existing patients) with Lauren Houser, CRNP, Annmarie McManus, PA-C, PT, IFMCP or Rachel Hershberger, MS, CNS, LDN *
Save $45-$85 regularly priced follow ups!
2 of your 8 visits with our Functional Nutritionist (Including 1 extended 90 minute appt)!
- Discounts on appointments with Dr. Tetlow (purchased separately)**
- $90 discount for standard follow up visits with Dr. Tetlow (40 minutes)
Savings of $180 on Initial Genetic Appointments with Dr. Tetlow for a limited time (80 minutes)**
Receipt for insurance reimbursement at every visit
Option to finance your Membership and pay a low monthly cost
Choose from a variety of financing options
Option to pay upfront - receive an additional $200 in supplements!
Free monthly integrative medicine classes (Does not include group nutrition classes led by Rachel Hershberger-purchased separately)
Access to state-of-the-art functional medicine testing (testing costs not covered by membership fee)
Access to PIM providers for quick conversations
Option to participate in our Prime Cognition Program- New in 2018!
Please Note: Appointments are purchased annually. Beginning on your first visit, the membership takes effect for 1 year. In order for us to be available to all of our patients, appointments do not carryover after the anniversary of your first visit. Membership does not include cost of supplements (outside of the $200 coupon if you pay upfront) or co-pays for specialty lab testing. We choose the most cost-effective testing available, always discuss your testing options with you and receive no financial benefit from the testing we recommend.We suggest you schedule appointments upfront approximately 6 weeks apart. We find this is the average time need for testing and implementation of your Comprehensive Integrative Medicine Plan in between follow ups.
*Prime Cognition Membership includes a total of 7 visits (2 extended 1 hour appointments, plus 5- 30 minute follow up visits)
**This discount is available to members only, but is not included with the price of the membership. Appointments with Dr. Tetlow are purchased separately.
- Pay for your membership plan upfront to focus your energy on your healthcare needs.
- Pay by check or credit card for your convenience
Finance for Affordability
- Pay an affordable monthly amount for your year-long program.
- For us to stay focused on patient care, we have enlisted the help of Health Credit Services (HCS) to finance your membership.
- HCS is a Quality of Life medical specialty lender in partnership with Cross River Bank, insured by the FDIC.
All payment options allow you to submit itemized receipts for each appointment which can be submitted to your insurer for insurance reimbursement. Unfortunately, Medicare and Medicaid patients are not eligible for reimbursement*
Become a PIM Member Today!
1. Quickly complete this scheduling form!
Indicate that you are interested in the Membership option and if you would like to finance or pay in full.
(Existing patients: No need to complete the scheduling form. Please call Denise at x 0 or message her via your Power2Patient portal.)
2. Choose How to Pay: Review Your Financing Options and Prequalify For Your Membership.
Do not move forward and complete the application until you contact us to let us know you are ready to schedule your 1st member appointment. Even if you already have an appointment scheduled, we will need to know that it should count as your first member appointment ahead of time.
Memberships cannot be backdated to include previous appointments.
(If you wish to pay upfront and receive $200 back in supplements, skip this step)
Total Annual Membership Cost: $2300.
For all members, $300 deposit due at time of scheduling, this amount is applied to your membership cost and allows you 30 days to choose if you wish to pay upfront, finance your Membership or proceed with individual appointments.
Review your options for the $2000 financed portion of the Membership through prequalification.
Prequalification is quick, easy and will NOT affect your credit.
No appointment needed to check your options through prequalification.
3. We Will Contact You!
After receiving your request for a Free 20 minute Consultation or New Patient Appointment, we contact you to schedule a time.
In the meantime, feel free to check if you prequalify (see above - does NOT affect your credit) and review our FAQ.
4. Secure Your Appointments
- Pay a $300 deposit at the time of scheduling and apply for financing if you choose, please see our financial policy for questions about cancellations. If you choose to pay in full, the remaining balance of $2000 is due at the end of your new patient appointment ($2300 minus the$300 deposit). Be sure to let Denise know if you are interested in the Prime Cognition Program.
- If you choose to finance, please secure your first Membership appointment before starting your HCS application as we will need to schedule to provide the first treatment date (not needed to prequalify and check rates, prequalification will NOT affect your credit!) Your initial visit must occur within 60 days of your finance application date. HCS allows your application to remain open for 30 days to accept.
- Enter treatment start date (the date of your first appointment) and continue your HCS financing application.
- Email or fax a copy of your Driver's license or photo ID to email@example.com for security purposes, we cannot process your application without this!
- Once your ID is received by PIM, you will be prompted via email to finalize and E-sign your HCS financing application.
- It is important for processing to provide your full legal name, date of birth, recent physical address and a proper email address in order to prevent delay in your care.
- If you prefer not to E-sign, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and fax to: 704-899-5925.
- If you have any issues, or receive an error in your application, please contact HCS customer support Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm EST 866-319-6714, otherwise HCS will contact you the next business day if they notice any errors.
- If possible, we suggest you schedule appointments upfront approximately every 6 weeks (we recommend at least 2 visits with our Nutritionist). We find this is the average time need for testing and implementation of your Comprehensive Integrative Medicine Plan in between follow ups with Lauren, Annmarie or Rachel.
5. Welcome, New Members!
- Congratulations on your commitment to your health!
- Please complete your New Patient Intake at least 1 week prior to your first appointment. If you are an existing patient, be sure to e-Sign your Membership Agreement in the P2P portal 1 week before your next appointment.