PIM Functional Nutrition
Be The Healthiest Version of You!
Good nutrition is one of the keys to a healthy life. You can improve your health by keeping a balanced diet. You should eat foods that contain vitamins and minerals. This includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, and a source of protein.
Is a Nutrition session right for you? It may be if:
- You have a health problem or risk factor, such as high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- Your doctor tell you that you can improve your condition with better nutrition.
- Diabetes, cancer, heart disease, or osteoporosis run in your family.
- You are overweight.
- You have questions about what foods you should eat or whether you should take vitamins.
- You think that you would benefit from seeing a registered dietitian or someone who specializes in nutrition counseling.
*Nutrition appointments are available to compliment treatment of existing patients.