PIM Functional Nutrition
Be The Healthiest Version of You!
Good nutrition is one of the keys to a healthy life. You can improve your health by keeping a balanced diet. A specific diet may be recommended as pat of your Comprehensive Integrative Medicine plan. Rachel Hershberger, MS, CNS, LDN is here to support you!
Is a Nutrition session right for you? It may be if:
- You have a health problem or risk factor, such as high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- Your doctor has told you that you can improve your condition with better nutrition.
- Your healthcare provider has recommended an elemental diet, elimination diet, paleo, ketogenic, gluten free or other specific diet
- Diabetes, cancer, heart disease, or osteoporosis run in your family.
- You are overweight.
- You have questions about what foods you should eat or avoid or whether you should take vitamins.
- You think that you would benefit from seeing a registered dietitian or someone who specializes in nutrition counseling.
*Nutrition appointments are available to compliment treatment of existing patients.