PRIME COGNITION MEMBERSHIP
Philadelphia Integrative Medicine
Welcome! Our Annual Comprehensive Prime Cognition Program is designed to support all who seek to optimize their Cognitive Health through early intervention.
Annmarie McManus, PA leads PIM's Prime Cognition Membership Program. Annmarie is trained in Functional Medicine through the Institute for Functional Medicine and offers over 20 years of clinical experience.
Through our integrative approach, we see you as a whole person and address all aspects of lifestyle–body, mind, and spirit. We combine cutting edge medicine and functional testing in a warm, holistic and individualized approach. This program is for a wide range of patients, including those that want to optimize their health to prevent future cognitive imbalance. For those with more progressed symptoms, it is encouraged that a family or caregiver attend all appointments with you as an advocate for your progress.
Because this is an intensive program that requires recurring testing and a specific amount of appointments to be scheduled in particular increments, our membership is required to participate in this program.
We offer a free 20-minute consultation for all new patients! (Required for Prime Cognition Program)
Existing PIM patients not currently enrolled in a PIM Membership can opt for a Free 20 minute consult with Annmarie to explore a Prime Cognition Membership.
$2300 Prime Cognition Membership includes:
- Your first two appointments are 60 minutes each and you meet with our Prime Cognition and Bredesen Protocol certified clinician Annmarie McManus, MMSc, PA-C, PT, IFMCP - Your initial visit will include a thorough evaluation of history, health, and lifestyle.
- 2 appointments with our Nutritionist, Rachel Hershbeger, MS, CNS, LDN to optimize your diet for brain health.
- 4 follow up appointments (30 minutes each) with Annmarie.
Comprehensive cognitive assessment including an individualized plan after each visit.
Learn ways to reduce risk and prevent cognitive impairment while addressing existing issues.
Supplement recommendations—can be purchased in our office, online store or elsewhere.
Incorporation of Mind Body practice—basic skills will be taught and resources provided.
Referrals to other providers—as medically appropriate, may include conventional and integrative practitioners.
Conventional lab testing through Quest/Labcorp—covered by insurance, copays and deductibles apply (not included in the cost of Membership)
Specialty lab testing—copay is determined upfront and rarely exceeds $200; Philadelphia Integrative Medicine receives no benefit from any testing we recommend. Annmarie will determine which labs are appropriate for your health goals and budget.
*Optional lab analysis/ diagnostic tool for clinical support through ReCODE/ Dr. Bredesen Protocol (additional fees apply)* Recode offers important and instructive diagnostic information, however PIM does not guarantee that every lab recommended by ReCODE will be performed because of lab availability and/or clinical relevance.
Get started today!
Complete the required online scheduling form to request a free 20-minute in-person or phone consult with Annmarie (required for Prime Cognition Program)!
New Patient Appointments for Prime Cognition participants can be scheduled starting July 15, 2018.
Or call us at 888-702-7974 x2 we will be happy to answer any questions!
Please Note: You can schedule on behalf of a family member or loved one, however we do ask that the patient themselves contact Denise to give verbal consent.
Additional Cutting Edge Cognitive Lab Assessment
*Additional lab analysis is available at cost ($75 per month for 1 year) but is not mandatory to participate in PIM's Prime Cognition Program. Administrative cost of $100 to PIM will apply for ReCODE:
What comes with your patient ReCODE Report™ account:
- ReCODE Reports™
- Complimentary Brain HQ account
- Nutritional Guidelines for The Bredesen Protocol™
- Live “Town Hall” meetings with Dr. Bredesen every month
- Exclusive Videos to help support patients on their journey to optimize brain health
- Highest quality supplements at reasonable prices - delivered to you
- Neural Agility Meditation
I’ve already signed up for ReCODE, why do I need a PIM membership?”
The cost of a $2300 PIM Membership will cover your appointments. ReCODE is an added diagnostic tool to support your treatment and care. It is not required in order to participate in the PIM Prime Cognition Program. If you are already a ReCODE member, we will use ReCODE to assist in interpreting your lab results and further individualize your care. We always perform comprehensive lab testing and personalize your plan to your symptoms, situation and health goals.
Please note: We do offer regular appointments on an individual basis. Because we want you to receive the best results possible, a Membership is required to participate in the Prime Cognition Program.
How to sign up for a Prime Cognition Membership and optional ReCODE Report™ account to start The Bredesen Protocol™ :
Schedule your free 20 minute Consult with Annmarie today. Please Note: You can schedule on behalf of your family member if you wish, but we do require verbal consent from the patient themselves.
After you complete your consult, become a member and schedule your first appointment if you have not done so already (make sure to let Denise know if you want to participate in ReCODE or not).
Complete your registration and Medical profile through P2P, PIM's online patient portal, see detailed instruction on our new patient intake page.
Please watch the Patient ReCODE Report™ Tutorial Video in full. We ask for first and last name, all MPI Cognition information is HIPPA compliant.
Sign up- Enter your first name, last name and email address – phone number is optional (this part has changed since the tutorial, we are no longer using “usernames”), then click “Create Account”.
Please check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. Open this email to confirm your account and create a password.
- Once logged into your Patient Account, you will be prompted to pay the first $75 USD /monthly fee with a one year commitment.
- Once you are logged into your “active” patient ReCODE Report™ account, click “Providers” and search for Annmarie McManus.
- Before clicking “Select Provider”, please make sure you have enrolled as a PIM Member and your first appointment is scheduled.
- After you have located Annmarie, please click “Select Provider” to give PIM confidential access to medical information support with Dr. Bredesen and MPI Cognition’s CMO Dr. Ross, and the ability to generate ReCODE Reports™ for you.
- We recommend reading through the Nutritional Guidelines. Please check with your physician before changing your diet, especially if you are on any medications.
- For your complimentary Brain HQ account to activate, please allow 1-3 business days after activating your ReCODE Report™ account. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with information on how to set up your complimentary Brain HQ account. If you already have a Brain HQ account, please allow up to three business days for the switch.
- Call or email ReCODE with any and all questions! (800) 450-0805; email@example.com (Please expect a response within three business days, due to the high volume of inquiry.)
Learn more about our Prime Cognition Program