Invest in your mind, body & spirit
At Philadelphia Integrative Medicine you receive the undivided attention of your integrative provider, and root cause recommendations to help you better understand your body and move forward. You have direct access to our providers for quick conversations between appointments.
Valid Until 1/31/18:
New Patient Appointments:
- $550 with Annmarie McManus, Functional Physician Assistant
- $550 with Lauren Houser, Integrative Nurse Practitioner
- $795 with Dr. Georgia Tetlow, Integrative Physician
- $250 with Annmarie McManus, Functional Physician Assistant
- $250 with Lauren Houser, Integrative Nurse Practitioner
- $310 with Dr. Georgia Tetlow, Integrative Physician
Effective as of 2/1/18:
New Patient Appointments:
- $650 with Annmarie McManus, Functional Physician Assistant
- $650 with Lauren Houser, Integrative Nurse Practitioner
- $995 with Dr. Georgia Tetlow, Integrative Physician
- $300 with Annmarie McManus, Functional Physician Assistant
- $300 with Lauren Houser, Integrative Nurse Practitioner
- $400 with Dr. Georgia Tetlow, Integrative Physician
Navigating Insurance Reimbursement
You pay in full at the time of your appointment. At the end of each appointment we will give you a coded receipt, called a Superbill that you can send to your insurer. Patients with PPO insurance report 70-80% reimbursement, and HMO reimbursement is less. We suggest calling your provider to determine your reimbursement prior to your appointment. Many receive even better reimbursement than predicted because we are credentialed with most insurers to decrease your out of pocket expense. We see many Medicare and Medicaid patients but unfortunately Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement is not possible at this time.
If your policy provides out-of- network coverage, you receive reimbursement according to your policy, after you meet your deductible.
Your insurer reimburses you directly-- expect a check in the mail.
note: Because each insurance policy is unique, we encourage you to call your insurer to inquire about reimbursement-- please find the list of appointment codes below. You do not need to have an appointment scheduled to check your reimbursement rate.
Become a PIM Member!
Invest in our Collaborative Approach to Integrative Healthcare
We strive to make high quality integrative medicine affordable. We invite you to take part in our Annual Comprehensive Health Membership Program and invest in our Collaborative Approach to Integrative Healthcare
As providers, we are constantly looking for better ways to help our patients reach their personal health goals while maintaining affordability.
Why We Do Not Accept Insurance
Many people who have contacted our office for services have asked us why we do not bill insurance directly when other medical and chiropractic providers do. We fully understand the financial challenge this presents to some patients, and we wish there were a way for us to bill your insurance company. Unfortunately, at this time, there is not.
Did you know, The average insurance-covered visit with a physician is ONLY 7 minutes!
- Insurance companies are more focused on the conventional model of health that too often relies on drugs and surgery as opposed to preventative and wellness services. When clinics bill health insurance companies directly, the doctors must sign a contract that allows the insurance company to determine which services they will and will not provide and how much they can charge for those services.
- A participating provider must agree to accept the fees the insurance company establishes, regardless of whether the fees are reasonable or applicable to that practice.
- Most doctors and clinics cope with the requirements and costs of being participating providers by keeping their office visits very brief, so that they can see many patients within a given time frame. Unfortunately, we have found that we cannot be “within network" and provide time-intensive, well-researched and expert care.
Medicare and Medicaid Are Not Able to Reimburse You
If you are a Medicare or Medicaid patient and are being treated for a Medicare or Medicaid covered service, all providers are obligated to bill Medicare/Medicaid according to their time frame and billing specifications. PIM is not able to comply because we do not have a conventional billing department. To respect the law, Medicare/Medicaid appointments at PIM address only non-Medicare/Medicaid covered services. As a Medicare/Medicaid patient, you cannot apply for or receive reimbursement from Medicare/Medicaid for your appointments. We are sorry, but this is the best we can do at this time given Medicare/Medicaid guidelines. We are confident that if you try PIM, you will be happy with your care and health outcomes.
Out of respect for our patients' and practitioners' time, please note that we require a 3 calendar days' notice for ALL appointment cancellations. If you do not provide this notice, you will be charged:
- $300 as a cancellation fee for a new patient appointment
- $100 cancellation fee for a follow up appointment.
Note: If you provide 3 calendar days' notice, your deposit will be applied to your rescheduled appointment or refunded (upon request only). A $25 fee applies to all refunded deposits.