In addition to conventional labs, we offer validated integrative testing.
Testing may require a saliva, blood, urine or a stool sample. See below for general testing information as well as deatils about specific tests.
General Testing Information
- We do not draw blood in the office, but can help you find a nearby blood draw location.
- If you made a mistake while completing an at-home test and are not sure if you need to redo the test, please contact the testing company directly.
- Different testing companies have different billing policies. If you have a question about billing, please find the testing company below to find contact information.
- PIM does not profit from testing. All test payments go directly to the testing company. For receipts for your testing payments, please contact the testing company directly.
- You may receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurer. This is not a bill. It is just a notification that your insurance did not cover the full balance, but does not necessarily mean that you will receive a bill for that balance.
- We do not recommend using Flex Spending Accounts to pay for testing, as your copay can be higher.
- For testing companies that offer pre-payment, be sure to include your payment with the kit for the lowest pricing. Companies often charge more if the payment is not included. You will also need to include a copy of your healthcare coverage card.
- Make sure we have your most updated health care coverage information so we can provide the correct testing prices.
- You will receive a notification once your test results post to the P2P portal. If your results will not be in for your appointment, we will contact you at least 3 days prior to your appointment to notify you.
Details About Specific Tests
For more information on your test, including who to contact with questions, billing, draw locations (if applicable), turn around times, and more, please click on the testing company below.
- Doctor’s Data
- Great Plains Laboratory
- Real Time Labs
- Health Diagnostics Research Institute
Still have questions? Contact us.