Get To The Root Cause
Feel Better. Feel Amazing!
At Philadelphia Integrative Medicine we provide integrative, research driven, hands-on care. We meet daily as a team to discuss your individual plan and healthcare options.
We utilize clinical skills attained from the best training programs in the country, including the Fellowship in Integrative Medicine at the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine and the Institute for Functional Medicine.
We incorporate the best of conventional medicine with evidence-based alternative practices—and our integrative approach offers the best of both worlds.
Building on this foundation, we research, discuss and collaborate to give you the most thoughtful and effective treatments options to date that will address both symptoms and root causes.
Prior to your first visit, we will review your complete medical history provided in our cutting-edge, Power2Patient portal. You can expect an in-depth evaluation and physical exam to create your individualized comprehensive integrative medicine plan. When you partner with a PIM provider, you will receive an updated treatment plans in the portal at every visit that addresses the root causes of your health and wellness concerns.
During visits, we have enough time to hear your concerns, interpret your results, communicate our clinical recommendations as well as our rationale. Insurance reimbursed labs are frequently recommended. Your provider will work with your health goals and budget to select the right testing for you.
Below are some of the areas we have the most success treating
- Digestive complaints, Colitis, Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome(IBS and IBD), Small Instestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), Chron's Disease
- Stress and Adrenal Fatigue
- Depression or mood disorders
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Hormonal imbalance
- Chronic pain syndromes; fibromyalgia, neuropathy, and back-neck pain
- All thyroid concerns
- All autoimmune conditions; arthritis, Celiac Disease
- Cancer recovery and prevention
- Cardiovascular risk
- Musculoskeletal (bone and joint) injuries
- Back pain
- Sleep disorders, insomnia
- Cognitive impairment, memory loss and brain health
- Heavy metal exposure, toxicity and mold exposure
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Common conditions such as hypertension, high cholesterol, weight management, osteoporosis and many others.
Treatment plans are based on cutting edge testing so your recommendations are as individualized and effective as possible. Your comprehensive plan may include:
- Dietary changes
- Herbal remedies
- Prescription medication
- Specific exercise recommendations
- Vitamin & mineral supplementation
- Lifestyle changes such as incorporating a personal mind-body medicine practice